It’s May. April was the first full month for this young blog. From now on, I will publish a monthly recap of what was written during the previous month.
In May we wrote about:
- the following accommodation was reviewed: Porto Preguiças Resort in Barreirinhas.
- the following restaurants were reviewed: Tabua de Carne in Natal, Camarões in Natal and Sabor do Mar in Paraty.
- we saw pictures of the sands in Jericoacoara, the monument to the Portuguese discoverers in Porto Seguro, a beautiful sunrise in São Paulo, vendors at the beach, imperial palm trees and cattle in Bonito.
- in the tranport section we learned how to get from São Paulo and Rio to Foz do Iguaçu, from Montevideo to Porto Alegre and São Paulo and from Buenos Aires to São Paulo/Rio.
- in the false friends section we learned that puxar doesn’t mean to push.
- in the links section I mentioned the Quatro Rodas guide and Backpacking Brazil.
- as well as that, there was plenty of travel-related news.
- we explored the possibilities of the new MyMaps! service by Google.
- and a new section, Prices of things in Brazil was opened.
You can check all the entries in the month of April by clicking on the File menu at the top of the blog or clicking here.
[Don’t forget there is a list of all the questions & answers published in the blog here]
Category: This blog