This is a first of a regular round-up of the most interesting material published in a few Brazilian travel blogs. Do bear in mind that the links point at blogs in Portuguese written for a Brazilian readership. For reasons of quality and interest, I’m going to focus on Ricardo Freire’s Viaje na Viagem and Rodrigo Purisch’s Aquela Passagem, blogs I wrote about here.
During the last few weeks, Ricardo Freire has published posts with information on a handulf of interesting destinations:
- a trip from São Luís to Fortaleza, going through the Lençóis Maranhenses and Jericoacoara
- information on the Praia dos Carneiros, in Pernambuco
- the rota ecológica between Pernambuco and Alagoas
- from Salvador to Boipeba
- from Ilhéus to Boipeba
As for Rodrigo Purisch, he’s brought us the following interesting stuff:
- Star Alliance announces its tariffs for round-the-world trips leaving from Brazil
- partnership agreement between TAM and LAN
- short news: OceanAir will fly to Mexico, LAN to Rio de Janeiro, and Aerolíneas Argentinas to the U.S. and Europe from Brazil
- Varig promotion to fly between Río and São Paulo during the Corpus Christ bank holiday (June 8 and 9) for R$75 each way.