Here’s a shortish listing of prices we paid for some services during our week in Arraial d’Ajuda. This info complements this blog’s Prices page.
- Ferryboat Porto Seguro – Arraial d’Ajuda: R$2,5 (each way, on the way to Arraial you pay a full return fare, no fare is paid on the way back)
- Bus ferryboat – Arraial d’Ajuda: R$1,30 (ida)
- Bus Arraial d’Ajuda – Trancoso: R$4 (ida)
- Van back from the Pitinga beach to Arraial d’Ajuda: R$2
- Trip to Caraíva in 4-wheel drive: R$200 (4 people, low season price)
- crepe: from R$8 to R$15.
- ice-cream (two scoops): from R$2,50 to R$3
- coconut at the beach: R$2,50
- pizza for two at a restaurant: from R$15 to R$25
- beer at a beach bar: from R$2,5 to R$4
- caipirinha: from R$7 to R$10
- single-course meal (in Portuguese, prato feito): around R$15
- baked fish for two (with rice and a salad): from R$40 to R$60
SEE ALSO: Round-up of entries on Arraial 2007