It’s winter time in the southern hemisphere. June was an intense month, I took part as a speaker in a conference of the travel sector, and what with one thing and another, time passed by real quick.
There is a new page on the blog, Archives, where a list of all the entries published so far can be easily consulted.
In June we talked about:
- the photo albums from our May trip to Arraial, Caraíva y Trancoso.
- quite a lot of information resulting from our trip to the region of Arraial d’Ajuda.
- I wrote an index of all the information published on Maranhão so far.
- the news that the pavement of the avenida Paulista is going to be replace was behind this entry. I also mentioned two institutional pages with information on São Paulo.
- we learnd that St. Valentine’s is celebrated in Brazil in June.
- I mentioned how you can make the most of a Creative Commons licence to get excellent photographs for your blogs.
- UNESCO denies having any involvement in the election of the New Wonders of the World.
- there was room for one false friend: flat.
- and a twisted story with the Brazilian showers as the main characters.
- as well as the usual news.
You can check all the entries in the month of June by clicking on the File menu at the top of the blog or clicking here.
Category: This blog