Last week I wrote an entry on the Brazilian National parks and today I’d like to share with you an interesting – albeit limited – resource I’ve just come across.
It’s a series of brochures edited by Philips in partnership with the Brazilian publisher Horizonte Geográfico. The series is very small, in Portuguese, but it’s worth knowing about its existence. The following brochures are available:
- Parques Nacionais do Brasil
- Parque Nacional de Aparados da Serra
- Parque Nacional do Caparaó
- Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina
- Parque Nacional da Chapada dos Veadeiros
- Parque Nacional do Itatiaia
- Parque Nacional Marinho dos Abrolhos
- Parque Nacional da Serra da Capivara
- Parque Nacional de Ubajara
The PDFs are available for download at the site Sustentabilidade Philips. The list of brochures is found on the bottom part of the middle column.
At the website of the publisher Horizonte Geográfico you will also find a brochure for Fernando de Noronha. It is found under the Folders heading, on the bottom part of the middle column.