The year’s coming to an end and it seems an appropriate time to look back and handpick some of the best entries posted at the blog during 2009. In no particular order:
- For anyone needing some help making up their mind on a trip to Brazil we published a free ebook, Brazil 12 months 12 destinations.
- A few months before the free ebook we had published our list of 10 must-see places in Brazil.
- We mentioned another free resource at 7 full (and free!) tourist guides on Brazil available online.
- We returned to Fernando de Noronha and to help you have an idea of what the island looks like from above we posted a video with the complete approach to Fernando de Noronha airport.
- An entire blog post was dedicated to one of the most beautiful places we visited during 2009, Inhotim, the perfect marriage between art and nature.
- For birders, we mentioned yet another free online publication, Birdwatching in Brazil.
- We published our annual ranking of Brazilian beaches: top 10 Brazilian beaches – 2009 edition.
- For those based or spending some time in São Paulo, we gave quite a few ideas for São Paulo getaways.
- Staying in the largest Brazilian city, we also had a look at our very own São Paulo’s top ten.
- We can’t leave out from this selection the new destination cards we published during 2009, devoted to Boipeba, Manaus, Ouro Preto, Praia do Forte, Salvador and Ubatuba.
2009 was the year when the Brazil Travel Blog joined Twitter. You will find us there too.
Category: This blog