The year’s coming to an end and it is time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and our very best wishes for the year 2011. Hope it comes filled with travel, to Brazil or anywhere else on the world. A special thanks to all the regular readers of the Brazil Travel Blog for your company. We’re taking a short break and we’ll be back in 2011.
I’ll leave you with a handful of photos from the 2010 crop. They are probably my 10 favourite photos I took this year while travelling through Brazil (you can see my full collection of Brazil albums at my Flickr page). Shown in no particular order.
1. dawn at the Cuiabá river, Pantanal North, Mato Grosso
2. Auditorium, Ibirapuera Park, São Paulo
3. vitórias-regias at the Canal do Jari, near Alter do Chão, Pará
4. early mist in the Pantanal North, Mato Grosso
5. alligator, Pantanal North, Mato Grosso
6. wood stork Pantanal North, Mato Grosso
7. canoeing on a flooded forest at the Reserva Extrativista, near Alter do Chão, Pará
8. view of the Avenida Paulista en São Paulo
9. Museu Niemeyer, Curitiba
10. Corinthians soccer fans, Pacaembú stadium, São Paulo
Category: Brazil in pictures