Today we pay homage to the state of Bahia on the ocassion of the celebration of the 1st Tourism Fair of Bahia.
With you, 20 images that represent 20 reasons to visit Bahia.
1. Sunset | Praia do Forte
2. The “Quadrado” after sunset | Trancoso
3. Festivals | Arraial d’Ajuda
4. Time standing still | Boipeba
5. The Caribbean | Morro de São Paulo
6. This is where Brazil started | Porto Seguro
7. A tropical castle | Castelo Garcia d’Ávila, Praia do Forte
8. Crystal-clear waters | Boipeba
9. As soon as you spot the “fitas” you will know you are in Bahia | Salvador
10. Relax, you are in Bahia | Santo André, north of Porto Seguro
11. Historic heritage, where gold shines | church of San Francisco, Salvador
12. Environmental preservation | Projeto Tamar in Praia do Forte
13. Religious architecture right by the green sea | Santa Cruz de Cabrália, north of Porto Seguro
14. Where tourism hasn’t left its mark yet | Caraíva
15. Palm trees | Arraial d’Ajuda
16. Religious feelings | Arraial d’Ajuda
17. Perfect beaches | Bainema beach in the island of Boipeba
18. Amazing nature | a spectacular gameleira tree in Praia do Forte
19. Any minuscule piece of land, tiny as it might be, it’s fit for the national passion | Caraíva
20. The smile | Salvador
The links on the names of the destinations will take you to the information we have on them at the BRAZIL TRAVEL BLOG. Bahia is a Brazilian state that concentrates a sizeable number of tourist attractions. You can spend an entire trip to Brazil touring them. We haven’t mentioned the Chapada Diamantina as we haven’t visited the region.
Category: Destination: Bahia